footwear-84881

0

Almost Perfect - My shoes have to accommodate custom orthotics, and not that many do. The Reina Runner has removable insoles and my orthotic slips right in. Many average shoes will cramp the toes between the top and the bottom of the shoe with an orthotic in, even in a shoe you buy a size larger or wider - and even in a shoe which would otherwise fit your foot. The Reina toe box is roomy enough that my toes are quite happy there orthotic and all. I am very pleased with these shoes except that they have a persistent vinyl odor. I am vegan and do not use leather, but have had very little of this problem with other shoes. However, as to comfort and fit, these are very nice. More colors would be a plus.

Brown footwear:footwear-84881

footwear-84881 style is our new footwear style. Idea on footwear-84881 style is going by anther brown footwear. Is good development idea on stylefootwear-84881? Tell us below by comment.

0 comments:

Post a Comment