footwear-84149

0

Best tap shoe out there as of this writing! Some people complain about these shoes being difficult to fit, but I don't think it's too tough. I have one foot that's a women's size 8 medium and the other is a size 8.5 medium, and I bought these in a size 7 medium and they fit like a dream right out of the box with no "break in." No heel slippage or rubbing for me, although if you wear an orthodic the heel feels short (according to my professional tap dancing partner). Don't buy the B/narrow width unless you honestly wear a narrow street shoe. We have these built up for weight, add the taps, and you're good to go! Plus, unlike those awful riveted taps seen on a lot of student model tap shoes these days, these can be repaired a zillion times, if needed, with some crushed up toothpicks and a little wood glue to fill the hole back in... insert the screw and... Voila! You're back in action!

Brown footwear:footwear-84149

0 comments:

Post a Comment