brown-84265

0

Butter! I am a huge fan of Adidas classics. I have ten pairs of different Adidas old school shoes I cycle through. My favorites are the Gazelles and the Campus. In terms of comfort, they are great. The Gazelles are lighter in weight and a bit more streamlined like a runner versus a skate shoe like the Campus. The sole has good traction and the shoe provides good support. The tongue of the shoe is a synthetic, almost like a styrofoam rather than a leather material like the rest of the shoe. It seems to be holding up just fine, but I could see it getting hot in the Summer, especially if you wear shoes without socks. As far as the look, they are awesome! The blue is BRIGHT, but it looks like nothing else out there. I also love the choice of putting a pure white stripe and sole rather than cream or gum like they have with other designs. I love the blue of these and the red ones as well. These are awesome shoes, especially if you can get them on sale like I did. Nobody beats Logohoo for prices and customer service!!! As a side note, I am technically a 12.5, but I always order in 13 and they fit perfect, so maybe they run half a size too small.

Brown footwear:brown-84265

0 comments:

Post a Comment