brown-84108

0

Clarks, Allen Edmonds, Mephisto, etc. You name the shoe I have worn it. The British made version of this shoe is like a tank. Not all that comfortable at first, it will take a good week to ten days to break them in. But once you do, you will never look back. The leather on the British version is simple to polish and to clean, the shoe wears like iron. I am 260 lbs, and have yet to wear a pair out. I save the Allen Edmonds for days when I meet with vendors, etc. But for the average work day, these are my weapons of choice. Since I am on my feet all day, a good pair of shoes is crucial to a healthy back and legs. These, while being heavy and for some rather old-school looking, are the best all around work shoe I have ever found. And believe me, I have spent thousands on shoes over the years. I am a 45 or an 11.5 so I buy the UK 11 and they fit like a glove. The best all around work shoe I have ever found. Period. Logohoo is of course wonderful, speedy shipping and the voice on the other end of the phone is always up-beat. Many thanks to Logohoo.

Brown footwear:brown-84108

0 comments:

Post a Comment