footwear-83936

0

Comfortable shoe with style. So far, I've only worn them with slacks. I found them more comfortable with socks than without. The toe box is roomy and does not pinch at all. Normally a 7M is not wide enough in the toe for me. In this shoe, the toe area fits well. The length is true to size, however, width is generous. I initially ordered a 7.5 and found that it was too large. I need a lot of cushion, especially in the ball of the foot area and a flexible, but substantial, sole. This shoe offers both. It is very difficult for me to find attractive shoes that do not hurt my feet in styles other than flats or sandals. Logohoo' free shipping both ways allows me the freedom to order with confidence without trying the shoe first, something I never thought I would be able to do. I can't say enough positive about Logohoo' Customer Service. I had an issue with an order (issue was with UPS, not Logohoo) and Logohoo' Customer Service performed beyond my expectations in resolving the issue. Logohoo is the best!

Brown footwear:footwear-83936

0 comments:

Post a Comment