brown-83892

0

Comfortable, but not miraculous - I'm a 51-year-old woman with flat feet and I was looking for a very supportive, comfortable sandal to wear traipsing around Italy in the summer. I've actually just returned from Italy, where I spent lots of time on my feet, standing in line, walking around old ruins and on rough pavement, etc. The verdict is--these sandals are comfortable for the first couple of hours, but after that you definitely feel like there's not enough support and padding. If you are just buying them to wear puttering around the house or to the mall for an hour or two, they would probably be plenty comfortable. But if you are going to be on your feet all day, you'll still end up with tired, aching feet at the end of the day (at least if you have flat feet like I do). The straps are pretty comfortable and can be easily adjusted, and I never once got a blister from them in Italy, so that's a point in their favor. But for the price, I was hoping for a more cushy shoe.

Brown footwear:brown-83892

0 comments:

Post a Comment