brown-83486

0

Definitely heed everyone's comments about sizing. They do run a full size large (I am usually 7.5 and the 7 is too big). Also, the toe strap is narrow - there is really very little substance holding these to your feet, yet they feel secure. I also agree that the toe area is a bit loose, but I think my feet would swell if I wore these around for a few hours, so that's not really a bad thing. The advertised "padding" is a joke. These were wedding shoe contenders and are not likely to make the cut only because they are so flashy. They do sparkle, and the silver is not brushed silver, but shiny like a mirror. I figure I'll be too self conscious at the wedding, BUT I can totally see how they would be knockouts with a prom dress or on anyone under 30.

Brown footwear:brown-83486

0 comments:

Post a Comment