brown-83413

0

Did Dansko change its arch again?! Ia€?ve been wearing Dansko stapled clogs since back when it was Sanita. When the companies split ways, I liked the changes Dansko made to the stapled clog - it felt much more stable. This is my first try with the Sonja, and it feels very different than the Professional I bought in late 2008 or the Margrete I bought in 2009. It should feel the same, Ia€?d think, since it uses the same stapled clog base. The arch is not as high... it just doesna€?t feel quite right, and when I place the shoes next to the other pairs, the arches are clearly visibly lower. This is still better support than most shoes - but this is not amazing support I was used to. I noticed another reviewer who has worn Sonja before made the same observation. Time will tell if this serves me as well as the old soles, but I am worried.

Brown footwear:brown-83413

0 comments:

Post a Comment