footwear-83366

0

Cute, but Uncomfortable - I fell in love with the look of the black patent pair. They are really cute in person, and I get complements every time I wear them. They look great dressed up or with skinny jeans. However because of the patent leather, they are incredibly stiff. They have almost no give, which is a problem in the peep toe area. It really rubs against one's big toes. I thought that if I wore them a few times, I could break them in and the rubbing wouldn't be a problem. But, each time I've worn them for a full day at work (sitting at an office job and 15 minutes walking during my commute); I wind up with a raw spot on my toes. Adorable shoes, but best worn in short spurts or when you don't have to walk anywhere. The other colors, if they aren't patent, might be more comfortable. I would recommend the Frye brand in general though. I own a pair of their boots, which are fabulous and really comfortable, as well as a pair of their sandals. All run about a half size large.

Brown footwear:footwear-83366

0 comments:

Post a Comment