footwear-84868

0

Another pair of wonderful Reefs! I am a Reef fan and have been for years. Sure I have had Tevas, Havaiannas (before they were cool!), J.Crew flip flops and more, but Reefs are always my favorite. I basically live in them during the summer after work and on weekends. I chose this pair after seeing my sister with them for a trip to the Caribbean with friends for a wedding. We have to carry on all luggage so I can't pack my normal 5-6 pairs of random flip flops. I think these are very practical but still a little bit chicer than my standard black fabric Reefs to wear with sundresses and what not. I am an 8.5 but always order 9s in Reef, I hate the look of flip flops that barely fit though.

Brown footwear:footwear-84868

footwear-84868 style is our new footwear style. Idea on footwear-84868 style is going by anther brown footwear. Is good development idea on stylefootwear-84868? Tell us below by comment.

0 comments:

Post a Comment