footwear-84876

0

Another hit from Geox - These are my second pair of Stefanys. My first pair were the red patent. I normally wear a 10.5 or 11 but I find the Geox 11s to be a bit big especially if I don't wear sox. So I ordered the 41 (10.5) and they fit just fine. The red patents were a bit snug at the outset but have loosened up with wear. The gold pair that I just bought was more comfy out of the box. I attribute this to the softer leather. The gold pair is very cute with jeans. They are kind of a muted gold vs a brassy gold and not too shiny. I look forward to wearing these in the summer with full skirts and tank tops.

Brown footwear:footwear-84876

footwear-84876 style is our new footwear style. Idea on footwear-84876 style is going by anther brown footwear. Is good development idea on stylefootwear-84876? Tell us below by comment.

0 comments:

Post a Comment