footwear-85008

0

A boat shoe made for walking - The Mephisto is much more comfortable than my Timberland or Sperry boat shoes because it has a cushion that the others lack. It also seems to have good water repelling soles but I have yet to test it on deck. I do a lot of sailing on Lake Michigan; most of that sailing is day sailing or cruising (not racing). That means that if I sail into a new port I must do a lot of walking. My one concern is that my black Nautics have black soles instead of a lighter color. My brown ones came with a lighter color, but not white. I am hoping that they won't scuff the deck.

Brown footwear:footwear-85008

footwear-85008 style is our new footwear style. Idea on footwear-85008 style is going by anther brown footwear. Is good development idea on stylefootwear-85008? Tell us below by comment.

0 comments:

Post a Comment