footwear-85052

0

After wearing relatively flat rubber flip flops for years, I finally decided to splurge. Worth every $ spent. Amazing arch support, and unlike the discomfort of walking all day in other flip flops, these stayed comfortable all day long and my feet never hurt. These do run small though and are good for narrow feet. If you have a medium width foot, I recommend you go one size up. I'm normally an 8 and they were too tight and too narrow for my med. width foot. So I got them in a 9 and they fit like a glove and were the perfect size.

Brown footwear:footwear-85052

footwear-85052 style is our new footwear style. Idea on footwear-85052 style is going by anther brown footwear. Is good development idea on stylefootwear-85052? Tell us below by comment.

0 comments:

Post a Comment