brown-84578

0

As a hospital pharmacist I began wearing Dansko clogs many years ago while working. Recently, I became very frustrated wearing boots that hurt my feet. Healthy feet and posture are very important to me so I thought I\'d try the Dansko brand for boots. I wore the Bella boot for the first time to an event that kept me on my feet for over 7 hours. Normally, by this time with regular boots my feet would be killing me. Not these. I was utterly amazed. They were comfortable, with the natural ability for the foot to move while walking just like my Dansko clogs. I was also easily able to move my toes just like the clogs without the boots looking clunky. Only very slight problem is that the boot shaft is a bit too wide for me, but not a problem with jeans. I ordered the boots in size 38 just like my clogs and the size was perfect.

Brown footwear:brown-84578

brown-84578 style is our new footwear style. Idea on brown-84578 style is going by anther brown footwear. Is good development idea on stylebrown-84578? Tell us below by comment.

0 comments:

Post a Comment