brown-84608

0

Awesome out of box - I got these off of Logohoo because of the free shipping deal. They are the ultimate trail shoe. I had the Inov8-Flites loved them and wore them down. The shipping from Logohoo is super quick. I got these puppies and hit the trail. I got the FlyRocs because I read a review about the Terrocs making a guy feel like a "gazelle" well I wanted to feel like a grizzly bear that would chase down the gazelle, eat it, then run down the mountain goat, chew it to piece's and then the mountain lion and moose and… well you get the point. I can gladly say these shoes fit that visualization. I ran the muddy sneaker 20k in the finger lakes of NY and I was told by another runner after the race that I took 1 strike per his 3 as I dusted him down the swampy mountain. I'm 5'5", 153lbs, normal footed. It you fit that shadow, you'll love these shoes. I'll be running in several national parks this summer with these shoes including Grand Canyon, Grand Teton, Crater Lake, Mount Reigna, Glacier and more.

Brown footwear:brown-84608

brown-84608 style is our new footwear style. Idea on brown-84608 style is going by anther brown footwear. Is good development idea on stylebrown-84608? Tell us below by comment.

0 comments:

Post a Comment