footwear-84550

0

As always, Logohoo' service is outstanding, I keep telling everyone about them! I'm a heavy guy, who's also had both knees replaced so cushioning comfort are the most important to me! The Propet Village Walker are very good. The cushioning is outstanding and the boxier toe area provides more room (especially if you have bunions too, I'm a wreck!). I normally take a 12 wide, but they were actually a little sloppy, so as usual, Logohoo took them back, no questions asked, and I got a regular size 12 and they fit great. Have worn them for a week now and they get more comfortable as they're worn; if I didn't have the bunions, they would have fit perfectly! They not the most "stylish" shoe, but at 55, I'm more interested in comfort than style! (Remember the movie Shawshank, "how often does anyone look at a man's shoe!") I would highly recommend these for all the bigs out there and to anyone who puts comfort first!

Brown footwear:footwear-84550

footwear-84550 style is our new footwear style. Idea on footwear-84550 style is going by anther brown footwear. Is good development idea on stylefootwear-84550? Tell us below by comment.

0 comments:

Post a Comment