brown-84428

0

Beautiful!!! These are beautiful shoes. They look expensive and are worth every penny. Somehow the arch fits up to my arch (and I have a high arch). They are flexible and easy to walk in. I love them and would love to get every color. Pliner shoes are fabulous. You can't go wrong with these. I am giving them 4 stars on comfort only because they are high heels, but they are extremely comfortable for being high heels. I ordered a 1/2 size up from my normal size because DP shoes are usually a little narrow for me. I have a wide foot. They fit perfectly.

Brown footwear:brown-84428

brown-84428 style is our new footwear style. Idea on brown-84428 style is going by anther brown footwear. Is good development idea on stylebrown-84428? Tell us below by comment.

0 comments:

Post a Comment