footwear-84457

0

Beautiful boots for narrow-calved gals. Size runs large. Elegant, smart-looking, and comfortable! I have been searching literally for two or three years to find plain black boots with heels under 3" that are *narrow* enough to fit me in the calves and ankles - an increasingly difficult task it seems. But these finally did the trick (thank god Logohoo has let me try and return so many pairs over the years!). Note that the sizing itself seems to run large - I am a 9, but I was swimming in them, so I went down to a 8.5 and they work fine for me. I do live in a warm climate, though, so I only wear boots with tights or regular socks; if you live in a colder climate and plan on wearing very heavy socks, you may want the extra wiggle room.

Brown footwear:footwear-84457

footwear-84457 style is our new footwear style. Idea on footwear-84457 style is going by anther brown footwear. Is good development idea on stylefootwear-84457? Tell us below by comment.

0 comments:

Post a Comment