brown-85064

0

Absolutely lovely! I wore these to the opera and felt so glamorous! The padding inside makes the shoe more comfortable to walk in, and the heel height/shape is perfect for a dressier look. The satin is sewn onto a backing and it is quite stiff around the peeptoe. I agree with another reviewer that the opening is a little wide - it actually pressed into my big toe right at the cuticle. I wasn't about to let that stop me from wearing these shoes so I found some moleskin "tape" at the store and put that right at the edge of the peeptoe. Remedied the situation quite well. I love the look of these shoes and have found that the Nina brand is comfortable compared to other shoes I wear - much more padded insole. I cannot wait to wear these again - just need another event!

Brown footwear:brown-85064

brown-85064 style is our new footwear style. Idea on brown-85064 style is going by anther brown footwear. Is good development idea on stylebrown-85064? Tell us below by comment.

0 comments:

Post a Comment