brown-85139

0

AAAH the world famous 1460!! These are by far my favorite pair of boots I have. I have trouble putting into words the joy that washes over me after work when I lace these babies up, the quality is impeccable, the fit is second to none, and the cool factor is through the roof. I usually wear a 9.5 in most US boots, so I went up to the 10 US and they have enough room to put a nice work style comfort insole in and not be too snug. I also wear the seven eye Icon to work and even after wearing them all day, I still look forward to wearing these boots as my after work footwear.

Brown footwear:brown-85139

brown-85139 style is our new footwear style. Idea on brown-85139 style is going by anther brown footwear. Is good development idea on stylebrown-85139? Tell us below by comment.

0 comments:

Post a Comment