footwear-85035

0

Actually, when I first took them out of the box, I noticed that one of the stitches, where the top of the shoe meets the side, was loose. I wore them anyway and the hole has gotten bigger all day. So be warned! Not the highest quality construction. Otherwise, I like them. The color is unusual, and I like the embellishments. They look just like in the picture. Also I think the mini-wedge heel is a nice detail, but they feel just like wearing flats. I would buy them again, but if you notice any of the stitching is loose, send them back before it's too late!

Brown footwear:footwear-85035

footwear-85035 style is our new footwear style. Idea on footwear-85035 style is going by anther brown footwear. Is good development idea on stylefootwear-85035? Tell us below by comment.

0 comments:

Post a Comment